The Confederation of Indian Textile Industry (CITI) invites applications under the following categories:
A. CITI Birla Economic & Textile Research Foundation Awards and – 2022-23
A.I: Contribution Towards Zero Carbon Mission by Textile Mills
A.II: Achieving Excellence in Water Conservation by Textile Mills
B. CITI’s Textiles Sustainability Awards 2022-23 | Knowledge Partner: texfash.com
Calling Brands, Manufacturers, MSMEs and Retailers
B.I: Award for Expanding Circularity
- Do you have: a recycle, reuse, reduce and gradually a cradle-to-grave approach?
- Do you ensure: Circularity processes have a bearing on one or more of the SDGs?
- As an organisation: what steps have you taken to go circular?
B.II: Award for Progress Towards Sustainability
- Do you have: a policy statement that spells out your sustainability roadmap?
- Do you ensure: responsible production? Scope III emissions quantified?
- Are your premises geared to be sustainable?
B.III: Award for Cutting Edge Retail Practices
- Are you developing: circular business models like rental, reuse and repair?
- Are you providing: traceability to consumers? Do your premises/facilities: have a well-defined policy to segregate waste?
- Are your employees: paid according to industry norms?
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only textile Mills/ companies of Indian origin can apply for an award.
- The last date for filing the applications is 6th March 2023.
- The application and supporting documents should not carry the company logo/ watermarks/ signages/ names etc. to the extent possible to ensure anonimised entries.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
For further queries, please write to email@example.com.
CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN TEXTILE INDUSTRY (CITI)