Textiles Committee is a Statutory body, established under an Act of Parliament in the year 1963 and is working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The Committee is engaged in various activities for promotion of quality in textile industry.
The Committee invites applications for the following post:
Abbreviations: UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, PWD – Person with Benchmark Disability, EWS – Economic Weaker Section.
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 28/11/2022.
- In addition to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Textiles Committee’s employees from time to time which are at par with those admissible to the employees of Central Government.
- Candidates working in the Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies / Statutory Bodies or Public Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test /interview as applicable on the basis of marks, qualification & experience etc.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable for SC-5 years, ST-5 years, OBC with Non Creamy Layer-3 years (only for reserved post as stated in the advertisement), PWD-10 years, departmental candidates-5 years and Ex-Servicemen as per government guidelines.
- Applicant, if wish to apply for more than one post, separate application with separate photocopies of required documents for each post will have to be submitted along with separate envelope stating the name of the post applied on the top of each envelope.
- Applicant applying more than one post should note that in case, written test coincides on the same date, the applicant should choose in his/her own interest to attend the written test on his / her own volition.
- The orthopedically handicapped persons with 40% or less disability may also apply for the post. Persons with disabilities should support their application with a copy of the prescribed certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Written test and Interview for all the posts will be conducted at Mumbai.
- Second Class Rail or Bus Fare for to and fro journey by shortest route will be paid to SC/ST candidates called for written test as admissible under the orders of the Central Government.
- The aforesaid vacancies may increase or decrease. Consequently, there may be changes in the reservation also.
- The application in the prescribed format (HARD COPY) as at Sl. No. 20 duly filled, in all respects, signed, affixing recent passport photograph, along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational qualification, age, caste certificate (central government prescribed format) and experience etc., should be send by speed post / courier stating the name of the post applied for on the top of envelope. The application envelop should be addressed to the Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025 so as to reach the same on or before 28.11.2022 in the Office of the Textiles Committee, Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION (IN PHYSICAL FORM / HARD COPY) IS 28.11.2022. Applications received after 28.11.2022 shall NOT be considered.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice, in their own interest.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo Identity Proof in original such as Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card / Driving License to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the examination. The photo identity proof should be legible.
- No enquiry or written correspondence will be entertained for any information. Further instructions, if any shall be made available on the website of the Textiles Committee @ textilescommitttee.nic.in
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
- The following applications will be summarily rejected:
- Without signature of the candidate in the application and across photo.
- Application in other than the prescribed format as published on web site of Textiles Committee.
- Application received through Fax/E-Mail.
- Hard Copy of Application received after due date.
- Incomplete / illegible application.
- Application without photograph and without requisite certificates i.e. Educational Qualification, Age proof, Caste Certificate etc.
- Photocopies of certificates / testimonials attached with the application without Self attestation.
- Applicant does not fulfill the requirement with respect to Age, Qualification & experience & other conditions above.