Ref: No. TC/ISDS/2014/Biometric
Date: 11 September 2014
Quotations are invited for supply and installation of “Biometric machine, Enrollment Software and Webcam” at our four ISDS Centers (Annexure – II) in the prescribed format (Annexure – I). The specifications are mentioned below:
- Model – Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 reader
- Optical sensor
- 512 DPI
- Compliance with industry standards ANSI 378 and ISO/IEC 19794-4:2005
- Neurotechnology finger matcher and extractor license with enrollment software.
- Stand-alone Enrolment & Verification Module
- Identification Matching Speed: 20,000-60,000 FP /sec.
- Template extraction speed: 100 milliseconds.
- Template size: 250-6000 bytes
- Secure storage of templates – encrypted.
- Particular Branch Students Information is downloaded from LEAP server with Photo.
- Enrollment of Finger print done locally which can be uploaded to server as backup and can be downloaded.
- Verification/Attendance capturing is done locally and the Logs are uploaded to the Server.
- No option to edit any details/Logs locally.
Webcam Technical Specifications:
- Model – iBall Face2Face C8.o web camera
- Interpolated 8.oMega Pixel still image Resolution.
- Snapshot button for still image capture.
- 4X Digital Zoom and auto Face Tracking Function.
- Image sensor: High Quality ¼ CMOS sensor
- Effective Pixels: 480K pixels (Interpolated 8M Pixels still image)
- Image resolution: Max. upto 3200x2400 Pixels
- or any other webcam similar to this description.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Quotation shall be in the prescribed format only as given above and on the letter head of the party in a sealed cover super scribing " Quotations for supply and installation of biometric device for finger print biometric attendance system with attendance software and webcam " and shall be submitted to the undersigned at the Textiles Committee, ISDS Division, 4th Floor, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi Chowk, Prabhadevi, Mumbai–400 0025, on or before due date i.e. 24th September 2014 by 3.00 P.M.
- The proposed solution should have various MIS reports preferably web based reports.
- The rates shall have to be quoted only in the prescribed format mentioned in Annexure-I for supply and installation of Biometric machine, Enrollment Software and Webcam at our four ISDS centers as mentioned in Annexure – II.
- The supplier shall specify the warranty period and condition of after sales service in his quotation. The supplier shall provide resolution of the technical problems occurring during machine in operation
- The Committee has got right to accept or reject one or all the quotations without assigning any reasons.
- The Committee is not responsible for any delay in receipt of quotation sent by post/courier. The parties can submit the quotation at the ISDS division of the Textiles Committee at Prabhadevi on or before the due date and obtain the acknowledgement.
- The payment will be made within 30 days on satisfactory Supply and installation Biometric device, attendance software and webcam as per the specifications within the stipulated delivery period. No advance payment shall be made. The payment after the applicable deductions shall be made by crossed cheque only.
- Any other conditions stipulated at the time of the placing the Orders have to be complied with.
- In the event of any dispute the sole arbitrator will be the Secretary, Textiles Committee or any other officer appointed by him whose decision shall be final & binding on both the parties.
Download documents and formats