The Textiles Committee, a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India invites applications for the post of Fellows (Textile Testing) on contract basis for a period of one year duration on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month. However, depending upon the requirement and performance, the duration may be extended further for an approved period.
Total No. of Fellows(Textile Testing):12 (i.e. Mumbai:4, Hyderabad:1, Tirupur:2, Karur:1, Chennai:4)
Centre for Interview:(i) Mumbai (ii) Hyderabad (iii) Chennai
Age limit:- Minimum: 21 years and Maximum : 28 years.
Essential Qualification: B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech in Textile Technology
OTHER CONDITIONS :
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 30.9.2014.
- No allowances/compensations are applicable other than the consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000.00 per month on a six-day-per-week-working basis. During the fellowship period, no earned leave or medical leave is permitted. Only 8 days casual leave are admissible.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Selection will be done by interview which will be intimated to the candidates. The posting shall primarily be in the places mentioned above. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India, as per the requirement.
- The offer is purely on temporary basis and for a period of one year. No right shall be conferred on the selected persons for appointment on a regular basis or for continuation beyond one year.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
Application in prescribed format accompanied by self attested copy of certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph, indicating preferred Place of posting, should be forwarded to the region where he/she intends to appear for interview, address of which is given below, to reach on or before 15th October ’14.
Fellow (TT )
Textiles Committee, 3rd floor,
P. Balu Road, Off Veer Savarkar Marg,
Prabhadevi Chowk, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai – 400 025. Tel (022) 6652 7519/7520, 7542, 7543
Fax : (022) 6652 7554, 6652 6588
e-mail : dlab[dot]tc[at]nic[dot]in
1st Floor, UNI Building, D.No.10-1-1200,
A.C. Guards, Masab Tank Road,
Hyderabad – 500 004, A.P.
Tel : (040) 2332 7153, 25052920, Fax : 23327153
e-mail : hyd[dot]tc[at]nic[dot]in
|Officer-in-charge, Textiles Committee,
North Wing, 1st Floor, T.N.S.C. Board Complex,
212, R.K. Mutt Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004.
Tel : (044) 2464 0740, 2461 0887, Fax : (044)2464 0740
Download Application Form147.5 KB