Would like to serve textile industry
Join Textiles Committee
Govt. of India, Ministry of Textiles
Textiles Committee is a Statutory body, established under an Act of Parliament in the year 1963 and is working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The Committee is engaged in various activities for promotion of quality in textile industry.
The Committee invites applications for the following post.
Abbreviations: UR – Un Reserved, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, PWD – Person with Benchmark Disability.
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 04/11/2019.
- In addition to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Textiles Committee’s employees from time to time which are at par with those admissible to the employees of Central Government.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies or Public Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test /interview as applicable on the basis of marks, qualification & experience etc.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, PWD and departmental candidates as per the Government guidelines.
- Applicant, if wish to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post will have to be submitted.
- The orthopedically handicapped persons with 40% or less disability may also apply for the post. Persons with disabilities should support their application with a copy of the prescribed certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Written test for all the posts will be conducted at Mumbai.
- Second Class Rail or Bus Fare for to and fro journey will be paid to SC/ST candidates called for written test as admissible under the orders of the Central Government.
- The aforesaid vacancies may increase or decrease. Consequently, there may be changes in the reservation also.
- Applications from candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) may also apply, which will be considered as per Government guidelines & as per Textiles Committee Rules as applicable from time to time.
- The application in the prescribed format as at Sl. No. 19 duly filled in, in all respects, signed, affixing recent passport photograph, along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational qualification, age, caste and experience etc., should send by post stating the name of the post applied on the top of envelope addressed to the Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025 so as to reach the same on or before 04/11/2019.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the details instructions contained in this notice.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo Identity Proof in original such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained for any information.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
- The following applications will be summarily rejected –
- Application without signature of the candidate
- Application in other than the prescribed format as published on web site of Textiles Committee
- Application received through Fax/E-Mail
- Application received after due date
- Incomplete / illegible application
- Application without photograph and without requisite certificates i.e. Educational Qualification, Age proof, caste certificate, etc.
- Photocopies of certificates / testimonials attached with the application without self attested.
- Applicant does not fulfill the requirement with respect to Age, Qualification & experience etc.
19. Application Format590.48 KB