No.57/48/2011 – AD Dated 14.07.2016
Textiles Committee, a Government of India organisation under the control of Ministry of Textiles, intends to invite bids in sealed envelope for supply of 500 Reams of 75 GSM, White, (size 21cms x 29.7 cms) Brand – JK or Trident Copier Paper in sealed envelope. Bids should be submitted in enclosed format on following terms and conditions:
- Bids in sealed envelope in favour of undersigned should reach this office on or before 28th July, 2016 upto 4.00 pm by Courier/Post/Hand Delivery. Bids received shall be opened on 28.07.2016 at 4.00 pm by the Purchase Committee of this office. Interested bidders, if desire so, may present at the time of opening the bids.
- Rates of the item should be quoted with tax in the enclosed format84.35 KB.
- Rates quoted should be of particular brand JK or Trident Copier paper and should be valid for a period of one month on receipt of Purchase Order issued to the successful bidder.
- Textiles Committee reserves the right to accept or reject one or all the bids without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Payment shall be made through crossed cheque drawn on State Bank of India, Worli (North), Mumbai – 400 018 on statisfactory delivery of the materal as per our specifications.
- Sample of the paper should be attached with the bids. The bids, without sample, shall not be considered.
- Selection of the aforesaid paper shall not be on the basis of any brand or party or authorized dealer. Selection of the party will be on the basis of lowest bid subject to the required sample paper enclosed with the bid. If lowest quoted bidder i.e. L-1, by any reason,fails to supply full or part quantity then in such case the next lowest bidder i.e. L-2 will be asked to supply the required quantity at L-1 rate only. If L-2 fails to supply the required quantity at L-1 rate then fresh bids will be called.
- Delivery of the copier paper shall be free of cost at the above address.
- Bids shall be superscribed as bellow :-
“For Copier Paper” Ref. No. 57/48/2011 – Ad.
Assistant Director (EPQA/Admn-HK
Format for submission of Bids84.35 KB