No. 52/43/2009- AD -II
2nd April, 2012
Textiles Committee, having its office building complex consisting of Textiles Testing Laboratory, Auditorium and staff quarters at P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Chowk, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025, having installed with fire fighting systems in the office building complex as per details given below. For annual maintenance of the systems, the committee invites quotations for the AMC of Fire Extinguishers as per details given bellow.
You are requested to submit your quotations for Annual Maintenance of fire fighting systems on terms and conditions stipulated herein under, and also define the scope of work to maintain equipments in good working condition.
|Sr. No.||Particular||Quantity||AMC charges|
|1||Fire Extinguisher||87 Nos|
|2||Fire Bucket||98 Nos|
c) Hose Box
d) Fire Hoses
e) Non-return valve
f) Stand Post
|4||Rubber Hose with Hose Drum||13 Nos|
|5||Overhauling of Buster & Pump||3 Nos|
|6||Overhauling of Jockey Pump||1 Nos|
|7||Overhauling of Main Pump||2 Nos|
|8||Overhauling of Electric Panel||Job||Quote rate/days|
|9||Checking of detector||Job||" "|
|10||Checking of M.C. P.||Job||" "|
|11||Checking of Hooter||Job||" "|
|12||Checking of Fire Alarm||Job||" "|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You should have a registration under Fire Brigade authority as an authorised service provider.
- Mode of services should be on monthly basis and charges should be quoted accordingly. Taxes if any should be shown separately. No advance payment will be made.
- You will have to give report in detail of the every service visit.
- You will have to give us Fire drill and classroom training at once in a AMC period
- Fitness certificate about equipment to be issued to BMC to free of costs.
- Any spare required will be paid as per company's price after an approval of the competent authority.
- The Textiles Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the quotations without assigning any reason thereof.
- Interested party may visit the site and inspect the systems on any working day (except Saturday/ Sunday and Holiday ) during the office hours from 9.30 to 6.00 P.M.
- Quotation in sealed cover addressed to the undersigned by name should reach to this office not later than 16 th April, 2012.
- Quotation cover should super scribe/as under: AMC for fire Equipment.
SCOPE OF WORK.
- The scope of work consist of checking, cleaning, overhauling, lubricating of mechanical parts, battery maintenance and replacement of spares to keep the systems in healthy working condition.
- The contract shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of work order.
- You shall confirm that you are having all the required spares for the system at your place and you are in position to supply the same in shortest possible time.
- You shall confirm that in between if any brake down problem arises in the system, your engineers will attend the same within shortest possible time and you will keep the systems in normal working condition. All such visits shall not be chargeable. Breakdown visit will be free of cost.
- The spare parts, which may require to be replaced in the systems, only after prior confirmation regarding the charges from us.
- All the extinguisher shall be properly cleaned, checked for blockage/ leakage of nozzles/discharge hoses and other accessories.
- Monthly cleaning of checking of nozzles, plungers and inner part of all extinguishers.
- Monthly weighing of extinguishers, Weighing machine will be provided by us.
- Monthly checking of cartridge & puncture disc of extinguishers and history card recording of all extinguishers.