Textiles Committee intends to invited bids for painting of 5th floor & 6th floor of Textiles Committee situated at the above mentioned address. Brief description of work with Financial bid Form is enclosed herewith as Annexure78.39 KB.
Agencies/ Bidders are advised to submit their bid on their official/company letter head duly signed by the bidder on the following terms & conditions. The rates shall be quoted for each item of painting work separately as specified in the enclosed format.
Terms and Conditions :-
- The rates quoted should be inclusive of all material, labour, delivery charges & GST.
- Quality of material shall be of good quality and as per requirements.
- Prior to submission of bid interested bidders may contact Administration (House Keeping) Division Textiles Committee (022-66527523/ 022-66527586/ 022-66527532) on any working days (Monday to Friday) between 11 AM to 5.30 PM for inspection of the site and clarifications, if any.
- The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Bid shall be submitted to the Joint Director (EPQA/Admn.HK) at Textiles Committee, 4th Floor, P. Balu Marg, Mumbai-400025 on or before 31st October,2019 by 3.00 PM in a sealed cover superscribing “Quotation for painting of Textiles Committee’s 5th floor & 6th floor of Guest House” through post / courier / by hand delivery.
- Bids received after due date shall not be opened and will be rejected outrightly.
- The Successful bidder will commence the work immediately on receipt of work order and complete the work within 15 days.
- No advance payment shall be made under any circumstances.
- Payment shall be made after satisfactory completion of the work by way of cheque drawn on State Bank of India, Worli (North).
- No damages shall be caused to the property of Textiles Committee while carrying out the assigned work and the bidder is responsible for such damages, if any.
- The rates quoted shall remain valid for the period of 6 month from Last date of submission of bids.
(Rahul S. Verma)
QAO (EPQA/ Admn.HK)