(Ministry of Textiles, Government of India)
Administration (Housekeeping) Division
P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai -400 025
Web Site. www.textilescommittee.nic.in
No. 57/45/2010-AD dated: 16th February, 2018
As per list attached (15 parties)
Textiles Committee intends to invite bids for purchase/ refilling of Cartridge/ Toner of different models/ make of Computer printers installed in the office building at Prabhadevi, Mumbai. Supply of new and refilled Cartridges/ Toners are to be done as and when required. You are requested to submit your bid for purchase and refilling of Cartridges/ Toners mentioned in the list enclosed herewith, subject to terms and conditions stipulated herein under :-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rate for purchase and refilling of cartridge/ toner shall be valid for one year from the date of the order. The contract, if required, may be extended for further period of 3 months after expiry date on the approved rates only.
- Any damage to printer due to refilled cartridge/ Toner’s leakage will be borne by successful bidder without any charges.
- Selected bidder/ party shall ensure strictly to refill the best quality refilling powder with proper quantity/ weight.
- The successful bidder/ party shall submit self declaration on their letter head for supply of original cartridge/ toner along with invoice.
- Selected bidder/ party shall take utmost care to replace drum & blade of cartridge/ toner of respective printer in such a way that they should perform for its highest life cycle i.e. shall be utilized for almost 2 to 4 refills further.
- Taxes, if any shall be shown separately.
- Textiles Committee reserves the right to reject or accept any or all the bids without assigning any reason thereof.
- Bill in respect of Purchase and refilling of cartridge/ toner shall be submitted to the Section concerned.
- The payment will be made by crossed cheque drawn on State Bank of India, Worli (North) Mumbai-400025 only after receipt of certified bill.
- If lowest quoted party i.e L-1 by any reason, fails to supply particular and/ or all new and refilled Cartridges/ Toners then in such case the next lowest party i.e.L-2 will be asked to supply new and refilled Cartridges / Toners at L-1 rate only. If L-2 fails to supply the required quantity at L-1 rate then fresh bids will be called for that particular and/ or all toner/ cartridges.
- Any part like drum, blade etc.should not be replaced by successful bidder/ party without prior intimation/ permission from section concerned of Textiles Committee.
- Bid in sealed cover addressed to the undersigned by name should reach to this office not later than 28.02.2018 upto 3.00 pm and will be open on 28.02.2018 at 05.00 PM
- Bid cover should be superscribed as:
Ref: No. 57/45/2010 - AD "Bid for Purchase and refilling of Cartridge/ Toner”
Assistant Director (EPQA & Admn-HK)
Encl. As above
Attachment: Detail list of Purchase and Refilling of Cartridges/Toners75.5 KB