TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TEXTILES COMMITTEE MUMBAI FOR DISPOSAL OF MARUTI ESTEEM No. MH-01-T-5617 (Model- 1997)
- i) The car is for disposal on “ As is where is” basis. The transport/delivery cost will be borne by the bidder. ii) The location of the car is at Textiles Committee P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025.
iii) The car is not in running condition
- Earnest money of Rs. 2000/- should be deposited alongwith the bid by Demand Draft only drawn in favour of the “Textiles Committee” payable at Mumbai. If the selected bidder refuses to lift the car, the EMD shall be forfeited.
- The bids received without Earnest Money deposit and after the expiry of the last date shall not be considered.
- The pickup of the car shall be carried out by bidder only after paying the amount quoted within 10 days from the acceptance of the offer by Textiles Committee, else the EMD of that bidder shall be forfeited.
- In the event of the offer made by the bidder has not been accepted by the Textiles Committee, the amount of Earnest Money will be refunded without any interest.
- The Secretary, Textiles Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid without assigning any reasons thereto.
- The bid should be in a sealed cover and addressed to The Secretary, Textiles Committee, Govt. of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025 duly superscribed on the envelope as “Bid for Maruti Esteem- MH-01-T-5617”.
- The last date for receipt of the bid is 19.11.2018.
- The financial bid can be downloaded here54.18 KB.