Issuance of Certificate of Origin (Non-Preferential)
The Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, New Delhi has enlisted Textiles Committee, including all its Regional Offices as authorized agency for issuing the Certificate of Origin (Non-preferential).
Certificate of Origin (Non-Preferential) will be issued by all the Offices of the Textiles Committee for textiles, textile articles and textiles machinery exported to any country. For this purpose, the exported goods must be of (i) wholly obtained in India or (ii) Manufactured in India from imported material. In case of imported material, the same should have undergone substantial transformation resulting change in four-digit code of HS classification system.
- Blank certificate forms will be supplied by Textiles Committee @ Rs.5/- per set (in quadruplicate).
- The exporters shall submit the duly filled in certificate, in the prescribed form obtained from the Committee, along with the copy of invoice and endorsement fee of Rs. 50/- per certificate by cheque/demand draft/payorder/ cash in favour of the Textiles Committee
- All the boxes in the form are self -explanatory. However, the box No. 8 shall be appropriately filled in as " Indian Origin" or "Manufactured in India with imported material" giving the details of imported material below the description in box No 7.
- For the purpose of affixing the stamp impression " ISSUED RETROSPECTIVELY" in Box NO. 4, exporter shall submit the copy of Airway Bill or Bill of Lading at the time of submission for certification.
- It is our commitment to issue the certificate within two hours of submission.