Ministry of Textiles, Government of India,
P Balu Raod, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025
NOTICE INVITING QUOTATIONS
Sealed quotations are invited for the supply and installation of "FIREWALL" as per the details below at Textiles Committee, Mumbai address.
Cyberoam DPU CR50iA (Includes Firewall, VPN, SSL VPN, Bandwidth Management, Multiple ISP Load Balancing & Failover And Reporting Module).
Total Value Subscription (Includes Antivirus- Anti spam, Web & Application Filter, Intrusion Prevention System & 8x5 support).
Interested Vendors/ Dealers my offer their best price, so as to reach the undersigned on or before December 15, 2012.
PS: Please super scribe the envelope with "Quote for Firewall"
…Would like to serve textile industry
… Join Textiles Committee
Govt. of India , Ministry of Textiles
Textiles Committee is a statutory body, established under an Act of Parliament in the year 1963, under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The Committee is engaged in various activities for promotion of quality in textile industry, which include, textiles testing services, market research studies, consultancy on implementation of Quality Management Standards and technical assistance to exporters. The HQs of the Committee is in Mumbai and in addition there are 29 offices all over the country to carry out above activities. The Committee invites applications to fill up the following vacant post.
Maintenance Mechanic (Electrical) – Group C (1 post unreserved)
Pay Band + Grade Pay : Rs.5200 – 20200 + Rs.2400 (PB – 1)
Age limit: 18 - 24 years.
Qualification & experience :
- Matriculate or with a certificate of equivalent examination Or
- Diploma from any Government recognized Institute in Electrical Course
- A required License for attending all the Electrical work, repairs etc.
- 2 years’ experience in maintenance of electrical installation and equipment.
OTHER CONDITIONS :
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 01.12.2012.
- In addition to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Committee’s employees from time to time which are at present, at par with those admissible to the employees of Central Government.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies or Public Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- Name of the post applied for should be clearly indicated on the envelope of the application.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test/interview on the basis of qualification and experience.
- SC, ST and OBC candidates should support their application with a copy of the prescribed certificate from the competent authority.
- Test / interview will be conducted at Mumbai.
- Second Class Rail or Bus Fare for to and fro journey will be paid to SC/ST candidates called for test / interview as admissible under the orders of the Central Government.
Application on plain paper giving bio-data including name, address, date of birth, caste, qualification, experience, etc. accompanied by attested copy of certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph should be forwarded to the Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi Chowk, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025. Last date for the receipt of the application is 26.12.2012.
For further Advertisements visit our site regularly.